Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Kfi-equation




In the spirit of Purim, I am nahafoching (making contrary) my post. Or rather, I am going to do something that I, as an artist, try to never do. Math. Here is my equation for the past week:

2 drag queens outside of yoga
- 17 bottles of wine
+ 3 men in leopard skin tights (think LMFAO)
+ 10 pipe cleaners wound into my hair
- 5 lasagnas
+ 3 strangers showing up for dinner
- 1 lost Persian
+ 2 more men dressed in drag
+ 169 sparkly blue scales
+ 1 unibrow (Frida Kahlo style)
+ 4 speeches made while standing on a chair
+ 7 lbs. of candy
+ 8 tentacles
+ 1 pimp cane
+ 1.3 lbs. of makeup
+ 1 snuggie
- 1 saran-wrapped cucumber
+ one bag of fake cocaine from a fake Uma Thurman
+ 2 packages of cookies from loving family members
x 8 hours of feasting

= Purim in Israel.

The only thing missing was havdalah, Berk-style.

No comments:

Post a Comment